Free Case Evaluation
The Firm That Offers More
Our team of attorneys has been practicing in the State of Virginia for 38 years. Throughout this time we have won substantial verdicts for our personal injury clients. We concentrate in numerous areas of personal injury; automotive accidents, large truck accidents, common carrier accidents, pedestrian injury, nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, wrongful death, defective products, and more. If you have suffered an injury, we can help. Contact us today for a free personal injury evaluation.
Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
Page Law Firm P.C. is well known for handling personal injury claims for injured motorists, passengers, and pedestrians. These personal injury lawsuits usually involve automobile, large trucks, and common carriers. However, wrongful death actions can come about as a result of inadequate security at hotels and unsafe conditions at your place of employment caused by third parties. Also, death occurring while in police custody or incarceration can result in a wrongful death claim.
Defective Products & Premises Liability
Defective products can cause injury or damage because of the defect in the product, inadequate labeling, inadequate instructions regarding the use of the product, or inadequate warnings. This can apply to pharmaceutical drugs, various consumer products, medical devices, and more.
Probates & Estates
When a loved one dies and leaves an estate, a probate is required. Most often an attorney is needed to assist the family and or beneficiaries in finalizing the estate. You have to file a final accounting of an estate with the Commissioner of Accounts. There are also various reports that have to be filed with the Commissioner prior to submitting the final accounting. The Page Law Firm, P.C., can assist you in navigating these matters.
Legal Assistant (Richmond, VA)Compensation: Commensurate with experience LEGAL ASSISTANT -- Small established City of Richmond litigation law firm in search of a highly motivated individual for a full-time legal assistant to two attorneys. Firm concentrates in areas of personal injury and civil litigation. Candidates with experience in civil litigation are preferred. This is a great opportunity for a bright, self-starter, who would like to advance in the legal field. Salary is competitive. Skills/Qualifications:
- Strong computer/typing skills - 60+ wpm;
- Proficient in WordPerfect and MS Word;
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills;
- Attention to detail/strong organizational skills;
- Willingness to work independently and under direction;
- Team player; takes initiative;
- Professional demeanor and business work attire; Knowledge of Abacus
- Excel and PowerPoint is a plus;
- Minimum 1 year VIRGINIA legal secretarial experience in civil litigation preferred;
- Responsible for two partners;
- Preparation of Demand Packages
- Contact with clients and the courts;
- Typing of pleadings/correspondence/documents;
- Assisting with miscellaneous projects;
- Telephone coverage;